OMG...I think I misunderstood the message I received regarding "Hutchinson Island Impressionism".  Rather than wanting to know my process in creating it, I think you were asking the process to buy...correct?  I usually sell through galleries or to people I know so I've never set up a PayPal with this blog.  If that is what you would prefer I'll do that, otherwise send a check for half and your address I'll ship the painting and you can send a check for the remainder plus shipping.  It's in a show right now but if you want it before the end of the month I can remove it.  Additionally, I have it in a white frame now that I paid about $35 for, it seems to work.  If you think you are interested in that I can add it.  You may contact me at sandyevoy@earthlink.net
Thanks for your interest!
Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog